I’ve been thinking of doing a little series of everything that I’m currently loving from Amazon and a few things that I have in my cart at the moment, that will be purchased sometime this month. I honestly try my best to only purchase 2-3 items every so often but it always has a way of pulling me back so if you are like me this post is for you!
- This is brand new. So here is the back story, we were on the hunt for sectional and as much as we looked for something on the darker side nothing really caught our attention. 6 months later we have a beige coach that is full of stains because, hello we have two kids, and I saw a friend post this. Yup you bet I literary had heart eyes. Definitely getting this soon. And this is when you know you are an adult! you get excited about things like this!
- I honestly asked for Lester for this for Christmas and is one of the products I can’t live without. Every time I share it in stories I get asked about it!
- I got these for Camilla this past weekend. I love that they are thick enough and have the little footie, not the straight leg ones if you know what I mean.
- These are totally part of my real and doupes post coming u. Super excited about this, but these are definitely on my Christmas list.
- There is a funny story about this item. My husband has changed his car 3 times in the past 4 years or so, really. and every time we leave this in each of the cars. So we are buying it again this year because what’s Christmas without Micheal Bubble.
- Lastly, I got these after a friend recommended them and I can’t wait to add them to everything as soon as Christmas gets closer.