This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting my dreams!
I love seeing what other people find on Amazon and whether they love it or not, so I’ve figured I share a few of the items we got from Amazon the last few weeks.
We have Amazon Prime and it’s bad. I may have to delete the app off my phone, even though honestly I don’t think that will help at all. But honestly, most of these are just amazing deals and very random!
So, brace yourself!
- Paci Clips. Best clips we’ve found.
- Hair clips. Just ordered these and cant wait to share them.
- Knee High Socks. I love putting these on the girls. Bought one for Bella and one for Camilla. and can we talk about their amazing price?!
- Valentine’s day Dresses. More matching!
- Knee High Boots. Ordered these after a blogger shared and compared them to the Goodnight Macaroon ones. They are super comfortable. Great mom buy!
- 3o Bows. These is our second round of these. Love them and love their price.
- Moroccan Oil. After my hair cut my hairdresser put a similar oil in my hair and after shopping around this one was considered a great dupe. It definitely doesnt smell as good as the original but is almost $30 less.
- This coat is beautiful! Unfortunately, the color is a bit off but love the style.
- Bought these shoes for Cami, close to 3 months ago, they still fit and are probably one of my favorite buys.
- Yay for this. Cami finally has enough hair for these. We originally got these, and still have a few, don’t know where they disappeared to, but cant wait to share pictures of these