I wrote Bella this letter when she was 18 months and I wanted to share it on here in honor of her birthday this month!
I cannot believe I will have a 5-year-old in just a few days!
Lately life has been busy but so much fun! As Bella grows I think things are becoming easier. This whole motherhood thing that is.
I’m afraid to even say it as kids change daily and I’m sure she will soon surprise me with something new.
In September 18 she turned 18 years months and here are a few of the fun things she does.
- She can climb anything and climbs everything
- She says an average of 50 words which include monkey and that has got to be my favorite word so far. She will usually say mon…..(hold for the longest time) and say key with the biggest smile ever
- she praises with just about any slow song she hears.
- She loves “amamos tu precensia” (we love our presence worship song)
- does the toddler dance perfectly
- can go up the stair with no help
- love, love dogs
- she loves wearing my shoes
- for some reason she cant see that her daddy or I are barefoot we have to have shoes on at all times
- goes to the potty every morning
- will sit in the potty the rest of the day with her diaper on to pee
- not afraid of the dark
- has to have her backpack before we leave the house
- Loves fruit, everything except bananas. Dont know why. We are big on banana in our house
- hates cheese, I guess is the texture but spits it back out. I’m not sure she knows is food
- loves yogurt, thin pretzels, marshmallows and every adult food in our house
- had her first chocolate cookie (oreo) and she love it!!
- doesnt eat hot dogs, chicken nuggets or fish stick
- love chicken , fish and beef weird right!
- can eat chicken every single day.
- love McDonald’s fries! Worst mama ever over here.
- prefers a bottle of milk over anything
I want to start taking actual videos of her saying all her cute words. With our video camera type thing and I will make a specific post just for it!