This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx
I’m biased but shopping for little girls is the best! I love all the options and I can actually see myself playing with many of their items! Must be a plus to all the glitter and arguing. Just kidding.. well partially
But today I want to share just a few items that will work for both girls, yet allow them to pick one or two items just for themselves.
Bella is about to turn 6 and Cami will also be 2. How in the world did that happen!
I’m a fan of items that they can actually play together and share so let’s start with those.
- Will you be my friend book. This book is just perfect. Bella is learning to read so we have many books on our list this year
- Play on Adventure. Again I love something that can help them get closer to each other, play, and learn together. This skit especially is for kids a little older but they both heard the music and dance around plus all the activities Bella can do.
- TinyCorn from baby Alive. Bella wanted a Baby Alvie last year for Christmas and it’s still probably the most used baby in the house! And the fact that it comes dressed as a tiny unicorn goes above and beyond. #girls
- Beloved Bath. This pretty box includes a set of 4 Assorted Soaps from the Best-Selling Kids Collections. Aside from a beautiful box and soaps this box has a great message. This company is founded by amazing moms who have children with autism on top of that they create meaningful employment for people with autism. Perfect for teacher’s gifts too! Also just perfection for Bella who is as fancy as can be!
- Silly Unicorn on Skate: This one is just for my Cami girl! She can be her wild self riding on it! Use Babble5 for a special discount
- Grab and go Conversation Cards/ Let’s Joke: Bella is in this funny stage of telling joke and I cant wait to share this with her! Entertainment for weeks I’m sure! Use code MERRY for a special little gift.
What’s on your girl’s list this year?