This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog.
I love all holidays and I can say that Valentine’s day is possibly my favorite sometimes even more than Christmas, don’t tell anyone!
This year I want to make V-day as special as we possibly can. In our house valentine’s day is a fast day and the eve of Cami’s birthday and a week before mine, so a lot going on within a single week.
So let’s start with some affordable family outfits!
- Mommy and me outfit. These sweatshirts are adorable and I lobe their color.
- Loose fitted knitted sweater. Such a versatile piece. y you can wear it with a skirt, jeans and because it’s oversized even with leggings.
- Kisses shirt. These are my favorite and it also comes in various colors, boy colors too.
- Dino sweatshirt. My girls are not into dinosaurs but I love them! This sweatshirt is adorable.
- Can you tell my love language? I love comfy and tee and sweatshirts are all I need in my life.
- Stud Muffin. Usually, I only share girl stuff but this time around I didn’t want to leave my boy mama alone! If you are a boy mama your lil needs this!
- The patched elbow pullover is the most adorable ever! Love the neckline of it!
- Love kids sweatshirts. This one also comes in various colors. Reviews say the quality is amazing!
- Love heart sweatshirt. Getting these or 8 for my girls.
- These peplum sweaters are perfect for me. My girls love to twirl and having something that twirls with them is a must.
- Lastly, this gray heart sweater! Perfect match with the stud muffin tee.