A few months ago I got on Youtube and one of the suggested videos was a clean with me video and I was intrigued by this whole new world where people show their mess and how they clean, organize and set their spaces for success. I loved it and it has inspired me so much to do better and figure out ways to make my home function better!
Many of us live in our homes and know the areas that could be more suitable and that need renovating but we find ourselves in either of these two places.
- We don’t know how to make them work for us!
- It’s a-lot of money to actually do the work!
So today I want to tackle #1. Though none of our spaces are the same or used the same way I got really great ideas from the Youtube world and I want to share my favorite ladies with you in hopes that they will also inspire you as they did to me. Also in the next couple of weeks I want to take you along the ride of making my house
- A place that works for my family.
- Easy to maintain
- The place my girls love to be in.
With all that said I will be sharing where we are starting this week, some inspiration brought you by Pinterest, who else, my budget and goals! Stay tune for more on this new series!
So, are you ready to check my friends out? ( I pretend we are besties because guys they are amazing!)
- Tiffani Beaston. If you follow me on IG you have heard me talking about her! I love her YT Channel and I love watching every Sunday.
- Jess Oakes. Another favorite! She has a specific IG account for organization and it’s so good.
- Bri K. She just moved to Hawaii and shares so many good ideas and tips
- Kathryn. Her channel, guys I love it!! Everything on a dime.
- Lastly, the minimal mom. She keeps me in check! I love seeing how she does life and keeps me on check! Seriously!
Hope you enjoy them and come back here and tell me which one is your favorite!