Choosing a word for your year should be something very personal and something that will help you focus on your goals for the next year!
Like I mentioned yesterday is more than a resolution as is not something you can cross of your to-do list but rather something that you can and probably will continue to work on and only get better as the month’s pass. Something that will keep you focused month after month, decision after decision!
In this post, I shared that my word for this 2022 was Intentional and how I decided on that word, and that’s exactly what I’m sharing about today, helping you pick your word for the year!
How to decide on your word.
1. Look back to the previous year. What shaped you? What made your year amazing or difficult?
2. Pray about it! Ask God to help you decipher what would you have done differently? What would have made the greatest change?
3. Think about your new year. What would be the one, or two, or even 1000 things that you want to achieve this year? How do you see your life at the end of the year? But on this step actually go there! Imagine you are already there! Imagine what you are doing, how you feel, and what your life looks like.
4. What words jump out the most?
5. Last but not least, define what this word means to you! Of course, the dictionary is a great resource but life takes a different meaning when you experience it first hand!
To give you a little push I made a list of words to inspire and motivate you!
PS. Sorry, this post is a few days late, we ended up catching the FLU so it’s been a hectic two days!
That said hope you have the best weekend!