Happy 2022! Hope you all are doing amazing thus far and enjoying this year to the fullest!
As the new year starts I always love to do a little bit of decluttering as it helps me keep up my house. Fewer things equal less cleaning in my books. Are you the same way?
A sweet friend on IG, Arin, has this amazing decluttering challenge which I’m currently catching up on and completing the first week! That sparked the idea of doing another little run of the cleaning and decluttering experts I follow and adding a few more.
- Tiffani Beaston. If you follow me on IG you have heard me talking about her! I love her YT Channel and I love watching every Sunday.
- Jess Oakes. Another favorite! She has a specific IG account for organization and it’s so good.
- Bri K. She just moved to Hawaii and shares so many good ideas and tips
- Kathryn. Her channel, guys I love it!! Everything on a dime.
- Lastly, the minimal mom. She keeps me in check! I love seeing how she does life and keeps me in check! Seriously!
- Arin. Again her new year challenge is the best! Super simple and with enough time to catch up! Also her website has a cleaning schedule that looks very easy to follow! Will be trying this soon!
- Simplified by Emily Ley. I read Emily’s book a few years ago and maybe I need to re-read it but her new year challenge is also amazing and very simple!
If you havent caught up I’m all about simplicity! Do you have any favorites? And pleas do share what or who keeps you motivated to continue cleaning!